PR Manager - Financial Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning PR team which achieves high levels of coverage and punches above its weight in terms of influencing policy and decision markers. This high-profile role provides the candidate with the opportunity to influence the personal finance industry and encourage consumers to take better control of their finances.
Taking on overall PR responsibility for the Financial Services division of ZPG Comparison, you will be planning and delivering the PR launch of a new website, providing consumers with the expert advice and tools they need to make vital financial decisions. You ensure that our other financial services brands including uSwitch.com and money.co.uk continue to be recognised and trusted household names by distributing regular commentary and responding to media enquiries. You will also provide vital SEO support by ensuring that our brands are linked to from authoritative news sites.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in personal finance PR with particular focus on mortgages
- Digital PR expertise with evidence of delivering results that have benefited SEO
- Strong experience of effective media relations – you will have a black book of relevant consumer and personal finance contacts
- Excellent networking with other PR teams and industry bodies, being able to influence other parties to support your vision in support of regulatory goals
- Ability to spot a good story and turn an opportunity into press coverage
- Excellent writing skills – able to articulate messages clearly and create fast, engaging sound bites
- Passionate about consumers and the issues they face when dealing with their finances.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5K
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our "Cooperage" offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames. Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.
Check out a full list of our benefits and perks here