Paid Media Analyst
Paid Media Analyst
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to support Paid Media initiatives across the uSwitch & Money.co.uk brands. Reporting to the Director of Paid Marketing, the Analyst will be responsible for daily execution of paid search, Facebook & display campaigns, ensuring positive results and growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: data & profitability analysis, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale digital media account.
What’s the role?
- Collaborate with paid media teams, partner teams and users to implement and oversee paid digital ad campaigns
- Drive paid digital strategy, creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit goals and targets.
- Weekly and bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance
- Internal communication on analysis of campaigns
- Day-to-day account management including campaign optimisation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Research on platform improvements and new offerings in the paid media space
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve
- Ideation, creative strategy and execution of paid media campaigns on nationally recognised brands with large budgets
- Continue to develop your skills and learn from some of the best and brightest thought-leaders in the industry
- You will have ownership of the strategy, execution and success of paid media campaigns – you won’t just talk about your dreams of brilliantly built campaigns, you will execute on them
- Work together with our incredible teams, including the engineers building our proprietary technology, our web designers and developers working on our websites, and our customer experience teams building top-notch digital experiences.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance)
- 1-4 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in paid social marketing.
- Prior experience with Google Adwords or Facebook advertising a plus
- Prior experience working within Microsoft Excel, Big Query, or SQL a plus
- Data-driven marketers with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimise campaigns to deliver results.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
- Ability to immediately provide value and scale; a willingness to work hard and drive business initiatives forward
- Ability to execute on business strategies with flawless execution & high attention to detail
- A team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
- A good sense of humour!
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5K
We`re based in a vibrant area that`s full of history. Built on the site of the old Courage brewery, our "Cooperage" offices are located right next to Tower Bridge on the south side of the Thames. Our workplace has many great features: free gym, games room, in-house barista and free breakfasts and snacks. These are just part of an extensive wider benefits package that includes a contributory pension, bonus schemes, life assurance and much more.
Check out a full list of our benefits and perks here