Paid Search Analyst
At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 provider
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
Paid Media Analyst
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to support Paid Media initiatives across the uSwitch & Money.co.uk brands. Reporting to the Director of Paid Marketing, the Analyst will be responsible for daily execution of paid search, Facebook & display campaigns, ensuring positive results and growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: data & profitability analysis, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale digital media account.
What’s the role?
- Collaborate with paid media teams, partner teams and users to implement and oversee paid digital ad campaigns
- Drive paid digital strategy, creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit goals and targets.
- Weekly and bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance
- Internal communication on analysis of campaigns
- Day-to-day account management including campaign optimisation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Research on platform improvements and new offerings in the paid media space
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve
- Ideation, creative strategy and execution of paid media campaigns on nationally recognised brands with large budgets
- Continue to develop your skills and learn from some of the best and brightest thought-leaders in the industry
- You will have ownership of the strategy, execution and success of paid media campaigns – you won’t just talk about your dreams of brilliantly built campaigns, you will execute on them
- Work together with our incredible teams, including the engineers building our proprietary technology, our web designers and developers working on our websites, and our customer experience teams building top-notch digital experiences.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance)
- 1-4 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in paid social marketing.
- Prior experience with Google Adwords or Facebook advertising a plus
- Prior experience working within Microsoft Excel, Big Query, or SQL a plus
- Data-driven marketers with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimise campaigns to deliver results.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
- Ability to immediately provide value and scale; a willingness to work hard and drive business initiatives forward
- Ability to execute on business strategies with flawless execution & high attention to detail
- A team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
- A good sense of humour!
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at uSwitch even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding