Senior Business Associate
At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- uSwitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 provider
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We believe in being great people to work with: we are very passionate about our own work, but we think that it’s important to make time to help others with their work - so that the entire team gets better every day. We are entrepreneurial - we believe in challenging the status quo and solving problems our users will face tomorrow. Perhaps most of all, we are inclusive: no matter who we are, where we come from, or which project we work on, we are one team with one dream: improving the lives of our users through awesome experiences.
As an Analyst, you’ll support one or more of our businesses in industries ranging from banking and telecommunications to energy and consumer services.
You’ll conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability for the business. At uSwitch you’ll do more than just consult – you’ll immerse yourself in one of our businesses.
You’ll also shape the development of and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations.
The Opportunity: Gain exposure to all aspects of our high growth business
- In this role you’ll gain hands on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of ZPG’s business. Best of all, you can feel your impact on the organization. Whether you’re presenting a new break through to our Sr. Leadership Team in our monthly business review sessions or implementing a new operational strategy, your results are measurable.
- This position is a great way to learn our business and have a high-visibility, immediate and profound impact. It offers responsibilities and career growth opportunities that are not available in similar roles in larger companies.
What We’re Looking For: A strong analytical prowess and entrepreneurial mindset
- Working experience in a highly quantitative and analytical role. Management consulting, investment banking, private equity and digital marketing experience are all relevant to this role.
- Experience building complex operational and financial models, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives.
- To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A natural presenter, you can help others visualise complex data sets through presentations. You will be able to tell insightful stories from raw data and communicate them to our external partners
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL and data extraction is required; Experience with other database/analysis packages is helpful.
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities.
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and take risks; we love an ambitious spirit.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability and track record gaining internal and external buy-in for new ideas and opportunities
- A sense of humor!
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at uSwitch even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding