Senior Revenue Analyst
uSwitch's purpose is to simplify complex marketplaces that can genuinely improve people’s lives. Saving a few hundred pounds a year on bills makes a fundamental difference to vulnerable people who sometimes have to choose between paying for utilities or groceries.
Our teams serve millions of users a month and process thousands of comparisons a day, all while managing complex and interesting relationships with vastly different service providers.
As an Analyst, you’ll support one or more of our businesses in industries ranging from banking and telecommunications to energy and consumer services.
You’ll conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion and yield data to drive greater efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability for the business. At uSwitch you’ll do more than just consult – you’ll immerse yourself in one of our businesses.
You’ll also shape the development of and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations.
The Opportunity: Gain exposure to all aspects of our high growth business
- In this role you’ll gain hands on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of ZPG’s business. Best of all, you can feel your impact on the organization. Whether you’re presenting a new break through to our Sr. Leadership Team in our monthly business review sessions or implementing a new operational strategy, your results are measurable.
- This position is a great way to learn our business and have a high-visibility, immediate and profound impact. It offers responsibilities and career growth opportunities that are not available in similar roles in larger companies.
What We’re Looking For: A strong analytical prowess and entrepreneurial mindset
- Working experience in a highly quantitative and analytical role. Management consulting, investment banking, private equity and digital marketing experience are all relevant to this role.
- Experience building complex operational and financial models, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives.
- To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A natural presenter, you can help others visualise complex data sets through presentations. You will be able to tell insightful stories from raw data and communicate them to our external partners
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Proficiency in SQL and data extraction is required; Experience with other database/analysis packages is helpful.
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities.
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and take risks; we love an ambitious spirit.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability and track record gaining internal and external buy-in for new ideas and opportunities
- A sense of humor!
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private health and dental
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Free breakfast and afternoon snacks
- Friday night drinks
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5K
Check out a full list of our benefits and perks here